Friday, January 21, 2011

♥ my work ♥

Selamat Malam Blogger 



waaa~ bru ada msa mw update ouh this. Last night i slept early. So tired this .
 Ok. Yesterday was my 2nd day at work. N kak yati n mai tia dtg lg. Haiyaaa. So tkt ody eh. Last2,ah heng saw me alone d luar. So,he asked kak su kasi tman aqu d luar. At 1st,mmg awkward laa. But,lma2,jd gilaax kmi 2. haha  N smlm i addicted to this junk food. Nama dya pika. lolol. haha :D sdp woor. I bought bout 9 sticks. Most of them perasa BBQ. hee :p The most happy moment bila aqu mw blek ody. I said goodbye almost to everyone trmasuk c jackie yg mmg cam sombong ckit. Funny thing is when aqu cap 'BYE' n waved him,dya terus tukar pndangan dya. MALU mybe.




haha :) PIKA that aqu heboh2kan tuh :p



Today,im starting to blend in. Victor c hum-sup pn strt ody kcw2 aqu. " c Feb minat saya ka ? " lolol. wtf dude ?! u've gotta be kidding  me 
 me minat ur kwn laa. hee :) 1 of my prangai , suka 'mengatil' lelaki. Its means suka kcw2 llaki bkin dorg blushing. So,the victim is Jackie ! muahahahaha
1st step,i tried to stare him. Lg bguz lw right into his eyes. But,he never berani stares me back. I know dya prasan,tp,bwt2 tia prasan. JUAL MAHAL =.=  well,i never give up ok. So,BEWARE ! haha :))  nw story bout my bos plaa. funny one leh. My bos kinda gumuk. So,i told my fren yg c ah heng ney cute. Bygkn if me kawen wit him. Then,she told her kzen leh. tw pa kzen dya said ? she said 'Muka cam BABI dya cap cute?! ' ROFL. i laughed so hard bila dgr. haha :D So, juz considered him as BABI yg CUTE laa. :)  seriously,i starts to like working there. Plus dpt cuci mata bha. Talking bout cuci mata,i saw my old fren tyme form 2. He's kinda 'lembut' before,but nw, even more ' lembut'. He tied his hair. He's cute bhaa. tp,yg  buduhnya,aqu lupa nma dya. So,bla dya ody walked away,bru ingt lehh. Haiihh. If aqu dpt jmpa g,i'll chase him n ask for his num. If can, i wnna ask him to be my bf or GF . lololol. haha :D  true watt. Dya lembut,aqu boyish. Ok laa tuh. cant imagine eh. i realy hope i can meet him again. hoho. well,tomoro kjaa g. N I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORO. Sekian,Terima Kasih


No comments:

Post a Comment