Sunday, May 29, 2011

Matriculation. Orientation week SUCKZ !



O YEAHHHH ! It feels sooooo fcuking awesome when we were allowed to go home for holidays. FCUKYEAHHH!
ORIENTATION WEEK SUCKZ.
Rasa mcm kem PLKN plaa.

I slept only for 2 FCUKING HOURS EVERYDAY.
Took shower twice, 4AM and 1230AM.
For 5 days,i only ate rice like 2-3 times.[masa tia cukup,roti and chipsmore ja jd alas perut tuk seminggu tuh]
I had rash all over my body.
Scolded by the facilitator EVERY FCUKING DAY.
My laundry tia sempat kering coz hujan.
Forced to seat on the fcuking flat hard floor for like 8HOURS everyday.

GOSH. Teruk kn ? Yg paling aqu tia thn,duduk lam dewan laa. I think my spine rusak sua ehh.
Shibaii.
Mmg happy berabish laa when we were told that kami cuti for 5days.
Wuhuuu !
That friday ,after majlis penutupan jg kami balik this.
A lot of things lagi mw beli,i mish my bed,i mish my refreshing shower, wash my laundry,and i mish SHOPPING MALL. LOL.


My roommate.
1 dari Sarawak,1 dari KK and 1 dari Penampang.
Ok laa juaa.
Just hope that dorg ney open and sporting. Huhu.

And aqu masuk lam kelompok for pemilihan Netball di sana.
Adehh,byk lg yg dari Sabah.
Sabah mmg slalu terer2.
malu aqu eyhh.
huhu.

HA ! Ney yg aqu mw gtw kmo neyh.
RAMAI CUTE GUYS AND GURLS disana.
HAHA.
*Ok maaf,lari niat sebentar. Cuci mata bha. HAHA,


This tuesday baru masuk balik.So,shopenx and outing laa. Hehe.

Bhaa,im done. Teda pa lg mw d type.
After this,mmg lama laa lg aqu update.
Be patient ok ?

LOve y'all !




T.CARE ! Mwahhx !


*Wanna take shower. Going out with my bestie. Beli barang. Im pretty sure we'll meet ramai budak matrik di bandar. HAHA.
bUBYEEE~~










No comments:

Post a Comment