Saturday, May 7, 2011

At last. The decision have been made. hmmmphh



Hmphhhhh. U see. I just been told that i got UiTM in Puncak Alam , Selangor. Asasi kejuruteraan. Well. I just dont know what my feeling really are. Happy ? Sad ? Or both ? LOL.
Its hard for me to make a decision. I mean the BEST one. Engineering or Medic ? Matrix or UiTM ?
Haiiihhh.
Well yeahh,i prefer engineering rather than medic. But,its not like i hate medic. I just love engineering more than medic. That's what i want.
What my mum wants ? MEDIC.
Grrrrrrr. =.=


That day when she came back to Labuan,i tried to discuss with her. Told her what i really want.
We argued [in a good way]. Masing2 backup pendapat masing2.
Until that point when she said ' Mumy minat medic'. And i was like 'Tu yg mumy minat,yg aqu minat ? '
Both of us then diam. My dad just act like he was not even exist there. Grrr =.=

I told her that i want our family have various careers.
My sis account clerk,my bro electrical thingy,mum a nurse and dad in Pharmacy.
Then,my mum said something that i wish i never heard them from her mouth,
' T mumy and dady tiada,ada jg waris [ in Medic] '
This just made my heart fall apart.
How could she ??
Haiiihhh.

That's before i knew that i got UiTM.
Bila sudah tw,i texted my mum.
She told me to ask my dad whether i should go to matrix or U and asked in what course ? Asasi kejuruteraan.
Then,mumy cap laa ' mumy mw fefah jd DR'
U see. She still with what she wants.
I didint give my response about that and just cap dimana U tuhh. Change topic [ my friends well known me as the 'Penukar Topic' LOL. ]

Then,my bestie told me where UiTM i got. Selangor.
And the kemasukan 23mei ini.
This time i went straight to my dad.
Asking for his opinion.
His words,the way he talked,its just  soo difference wit my mum.
I almost burst into tears. But,i hold on.
He knows what i really want.
He suggested that i should take medic but its not i have to be a doctor.
I mean doctor for humans.
He said i can choose a dentist or veterinar [well,i love animals especially cats :) ]
And he said that engineers have some difficulty in finding jobs in Government.
He even gave examples lg. LOL.
U see. He knows the right words what to say to me.
My dad.

Then,i told my bestie what i had chose.
And i dont know why i cried.
Is it because of my decision ? Or because how soft my dad is when he gave his advice ?
To be honest,i never had a real discussion with my dad. He's a little bit a quite person and pretend like he dont care. I mean ,act cool =.=
And when i had this discussion with him,its just show how parents really try to give u everything they could for ur future. Parents.

So yeahhh,IM GOING TO MATRIX AND CHOOSE MEDIC.
a lot of people asked why i chose that ?
For me,hanya 1,
RESTU ibubapa.
Apa yang akan buat kita berjaya selalunya dari RESTU kedua ibubapa and ALLAH SWT.
Aqu tiamw mumy setuju di mulut,tp,di hati..........
Aqu berharap keputusan ni laa yg terbaek.
Aqu mw mumy and dady sentiasa bangga dengan aqu.
Aqu buat banyak dosa sudah sebelum ney.


MATRIKULASI LABUAN, HERE I COME  ! LOL XD

*Entry ney buat aqu nanges each time aqu type MUMY,DADY,IBUBAPA and PARENTS. Berkorban apa salahnya kan ? :)
  Aqu tw kmo bkn CENGENG kn ? Kontrol macho k ? HAHA.  And thanks buang sedikit masa baca bloggy qu neyh. Hehe :p




No comments:

Post a Comment