Sunday, August 21, 2011

Time for bersihkan segala sarang :)


Anyeoong~~

Fuhh~ mcm berabad tia updatee. HAHA.
Soryy guyz. Bz lately.
Wanna update while in college,but,im using BB. So,teda feel lw update guna BB. tehee :p

Now Im in my holidays mood :)
2  weeks holidays started from 20th Aug till 4th Sept.
Haiihh,4days Eid then go to college back =.=
Study. Tasks. Quizes. Lectures. Homeworks. FINAL EXAM .
Stress yawww~ Fcukingmuch !
Im going to enjoy my holidays fullblast after trapped in the 'penjara' with books as my daily 'meals' =.=

IMISHMYBABESSO MUCHH !
Hunny,Bybie n Abby ! 
Feel weird buka posa without u guyss.

T.care loveys ! CPT BALEKK ! :)


EXAMS.
I just had my Pra-UPS.
Pertengahan Sem pnyaa.
Gahhh~ FAILED IN CHEMISTRY paper =.= FML
And im prettay sure i failed my bio too.
Haiihhh. Plissh la Feb.Come on laa.
Jan lalai ! U're not smart enough.
U need more !


My love STORIES ?
Which story u wanna hear first?
LOL.
I have a lot of crushies.
But,only one that i always think of.
Only 2 peoples know who my crushie is.
So,shhh~ :)



Pictures ?  
Urmmm. Upload later laa kayy ?
my next post.
tehee :)

Thats all for now.
Mwahhhhxx 








No comments:

Post a Comment